Cook time5 minutes
- 1-1/2 lb of Cooked Shrimp, make sure they are peeled and deveined
- 6 oz of Soba Noodles
- 2 tsp of Grated Ginger
- 1 or 2 Cloves of Garlic, grated or finely minced
- 3 Tbsp of Rice Wine Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp of Soy Sauce
- 3 Tbsp of Sunflower Oil or any clear oil of your choice
- 2 tsp of Granulated Sugar
- Juice of 1 Lime
- Pinch of Hot Pepper Flakes
- 1/2 cup of Cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 cup of Fresh Mint, chopped
- 4 Scallions, chopped
1) Fill a pot with water, add a generous pinch of salt and bring to a boil.
2) In a small bowl, whisk together the ginger, garlic, sugar, soy sauce, oil, lime juice, vinegar and hot pepper flakes, set aside.
3) Add the noodles to the boiling water and cook according to package instructions, drain and rinse under cold water to cool the noodles completely.
4) Add the noodles, cooked shrimp, herbs, scallions and dressing in a large bowl and toss together to coat well. Set in the fridge for about half an hour before serving.